jet (plural jets)
- A stream, spout, spurt or flow of liquid or gas from a pressurized container, an engine, etc.
- A class of airplane whose engines use turbines rather than propellors.
- A hard, black form of coal, sometimes used in jewellery.
- (colour) The colour of jet (3), deep black.
- An engine that propels a vehicle using a stream of fluid as propulsion.
- A part of a carburetor that controls the amount of fuel mixed with the air.
3 letters in word "jet": E J T.
No anagrams for jet found in this word list.
Words found within jet: